When tracked and nurtured properly, every lead can turn into a patient. But to make this possible, medical practices must have the right tools in place. This is where MDprospects comes in. MDprospects is a software designed to help medical practices manage their leads and increase conversion rates.
The software comes with an intuitive user interface, ensuring ease of use for front office staff. MDprospects combines lead management with a medical CRM all in one platform. It can also communicate with AdvancedMD, reducing double entry and improving the lead to patient workflow.
With MDprospects, practices can:
- Turn visitors into leads
- Have a 360° view of lead pipeline
- Manage the entire process from lead acquisition to conversion
- Convert more leads into patients
Lead Management Made Simple
Leads are the backbone of a successful practice. At the same time, a doctor’s primary concern is to provide exceptional services to patients. Managing leads and taking care of patients can be overwhelming for healthcare providers.
The robust lead management system from MDprospects makes managing leads a breeze and takes lead tracking to the next level. So, physicians can focus on what they do best – taking care of patients.
Industry-leading MDprospects software offers superior features that enable practices to save time and improve patient experiences, including:
- Referral management
- Live chat
- Two-way SMS
- Automated emails
- Task Management
- Sync with your AdvancedMD
Automated emails are at the heart of successful healthcare marketing strategies. They help bring practice in front of its target audience. Done properly, drip campaigns and email blasts are super effective. Practices can use automated emails to:
- Promote new services to patients
- Develop trust with the target audience
- Keep practices front of mind with current and potential patients
- Reduce cancellations and no shows
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with patients
Nail Down Email Marketing
Combined, drip campaigns and email blasts allow a practice to connect with its audience and increase traffic to its front door while saving them valuable time. Automated emails are used to market to existing, and potential patients based on their interests, responses, and position in the sales funnel. And that’s not all – there’s so much to do with automated emails:
- Increase engagement
- Drive web traffic
- Educate patients
- Develop a personal connection
- Bring back lapsed patients
- Offer discounts and deals
- Promote additional services and products
Prospects prefer texting. They can do it on the go, in the middle of a busy day, or virtually anywhere. Two-way texting from MDprospects enables instant two-way communication between a practice and its prospects.
Why Two-Way Texting
The messaging tool helps practices:
- Reach patients how they want
- Improve scheduling
- Prevent miscommunication
- Have real-time engagement with prospects
- Avoid the hassle of playing phone tag
- The only staff member that’s on the job 24/7/365 days a year. It doesn’t matter if it’s a holiday, a weekend, or after work hours. MDchatbot never takes a day off.
MDprospects makes it incredibly easy for patients to self-schedule. Forget the hassle of coordinating calendars with patients or front office staff spending hours on the phone trying to book. New patients can schedule appointments whenever they want, no matter where they are. And, staff can focus on the work that matters.
Frictionless Booking Experience
The easy-to-use, fully automated self-scheduling tool enables patients to find empty slots in real time and book from their mobile devices.
With MDprospects’ automated scheduling, practices:
- Provide patients with the convenience they demand and expect
- Eliminate booking errors
- Unburden staff
- Boost staff efficiency
- Increase patient engagement
- Improve patient satisfaction and retention
Infographic Resource: The Patient Journey
MDprospects Referral CRM is a management system that helps practices grow their network of ODs and manage their referrals. Practices enjoy greater visibility into every patient referral and an automated end-to-end referral process, among other benefits:
- Track all referrals in a centralized place
- Target new ODs & referrals
- Track visit and log times
- Monthly referral reports
- Keep tabs on co-managed fees
- Set follow-up reminders
- Build lasting and successful patient relationships
- Develop and sustain strong OD referral relationships
Double Down On Efforts to Minimize Lead Falling Through Cracks
With the referral system, practices can keep an eye on active referrals from referring providers, which aids in reducing lost referrals.
The Ultimate Way to Manage Your Referral Network
Viewing actionable insights to streamline referral workflows and boost care coordination has never been easier. All the essential details are in one place.