MDprospects Online Scheduler Features:
Reduce Double Bookings: Layer times to reflect the availability for each of your practice’s locations, doctors and procedures.
Choose Your Availability: Pick which times are available during the day and week.
Streamline New Patients: Set specific dates with times to help your practice manage the influx of new patients in a streamlined manner.
Updates in Real Time: When a lead picks their appointment time, that time disappears for future bookings.
Optional PM Integration: Integration with leading practice management scheduling is available.
Works for Your Needs: Choose whether patients use checkbox consent or digital signatures.
No New Software: Our Online Scheduler is easily managed through MDprospects
Choose from one of two sample setups we have created.
Click to view a sample of each.
Keep the following in mind:
- Keep the scheduling simple. Ideally, you’ll have one calendar where patients will choose dates and times, filtered by doctor or area of interest. Doctor availability may change daily, so the simpler you keep it, easier it will be to manage during these times.
- Capture patient questions or procedure preference through a comment box.
- Make sure to have a disclaimer explaining that not all appointments may qualify for telehealth and that someone will be in touch to let them know.
- Check your state’s requirement for Medicaid, Medicare and HIPAA on what type of consent is required *(example consent process included below)
- Let your patients know which dates and times are available and unavailable for telehealth appointments.
*MDprospects is not a website design company or Telehealth provider. While we can provide you with forms and the backend for the CRM, you should consider working with a marketing company and enlisting a telehealth company, our tools are to help manage your schedule and compliant forms.