What is Appointment Scheduling?
Appointment scheduling is a simple way to have people come to you and get them into your practice. By filling out a simple-to-use form that feeds directly into your database of leads, appointment scheduling makes it effortless for a person to become your patient and book a consultation at your practice.
Utilizing the Online Scheduler
Easily managed through your MDprospects, the online scheduler:
- Reduces double bookings by letting you layer times to reflect the available times of each of your practice’s locations, doctors, and procedures.
- Let’s choose to have multiple times during the day and week.
- It allows you to choose to have set days with times to help your practice manage the influx of new patients in a streamlined manner.
- It has real-time scheduling so when a lead picks their appointment time, that time disappears.
- Integration with lead practice management scheduling available.
The Ease of Scheduling Online
If a lead calls to book, with just a few clicks, you’ll have the appointment time reserved for them, and it will not be available to book online. Send a confirmation email and appointment reminders with our auto-responders linked to when they book an appointment. Choose what times are available and control how many slots your practice can have.
Appointment Scheduling is one of the many features that make MDprospects and must for any practice.
Call us today for more information, or see an example form here.